Locksmithing/Trouble unlocking

Question
Ok so do you stop on the first number each Time you pass it like ok let's say you go around once how do you know do you go pass 0 three times and then the 4th time stop on the first number and then keep goin like that or what can you specify the sequence a little more ?

Answer
If the combination were 10-20-30 for a standard combination lock, you would dial:

4 times to the left (counter clockwise) to the first number. Do not worry about zero or passing other numbers. Just go to the first number 4 times.

Then it's 3 times right to the next number. Each time you come to 20 counts as one turn, no matter how short the distance. I

Then it's 2 times left to 30. Since you're at 20, the number 30 is going to come up right away. This counts as one turn.

Then turn slowly to the right until the dial stops, usually around 92.

These are general instructions. If you post more info/pics of your particular safe I can be more helpful.

Dan Terrigno
American Safe & Vault Service
Cleveland, OH

Locksmithing

Dan Terrigno