Locksmithing/help with opening a Chubb please

Question
We recently won a storage locker from a storage facility. The previous owner had passed away and the locker came up for sale, as no family came forward to claim the property.
One of the many suprises inside, and unseen from the front in the 5 minutes we had to look; was a Chubb floor safe. It's medium blue in colour, has 4 wheels so the safe can be moved left and right. It's door has a dail and handle with the "Chubb on Guard faceplate" on it.
I have not been able to find a model or anything else to identify it's style.
Am hoping to be able to figure out how to open it without destroying it. Unsure if anything is inside.
While I can appreciate your limitations of not being able to see it, I am hoping that you may have some suggestions as to what to try to get this open??
Thank you in advance for any suggestions
Jenny

Answer
Jenny,

You have two basic options - you can try all of the possible 100,000,000 combinations or you can have a safe tech from a local safe company open it for you.   trying 5000 combinations every day, it will only take you around 55 years to try them all.

NOTE:   I never recommend using locksmiths for safe work as they generally don't have the training, knowledge or tools to work on safes without causing excessive damage.

If you don't have a local safe company, let me know where you are and I'll see who I know in your area.

sorry, no easy answers on this one.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)