Locksmithing/Safe Locksmith Recommendation

Question
Could you recommend a Safe Specialist for a floor safe I found in my basement floor?  It is a Johnson Pacific Safe and I am hoping to keep it in usable condition.  Thanks!  Donna

Answer
Donna,

Johnson-Pacific Safe Company has been out of business since 1984.    You also didn't indicate WHAT the problem is with your safe.

If it is locked up, you will need a safe technician from a local safe company (NOT a locksmith) to open and repair it.

If it is open, you may simply need it serviced and a combo set so that you can use it.

As Oregon is rather large, I'll need a zipcode so that I can narrow down who I might recommend in your area.

Let me know exactly what the problem is so that we can come up with some solutions for you.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)