Locksmithing/safe replacement parts

Question
handle
handle  
I have a safe that the handle is broken on.  I removed the handle, removed the "L" shaped bar from within the broken handle, and now I am looking for a replacement handle.  I have spent several hours online and can not seem to find any info.  The safe was built by All Metals U.S.A., Inc in the 80's.  I don't care that I don't have original parts, I just want it to work right.

The original part number is 810727

Do you know who would be able to provide parts?

Answer
Hi Shawnn,

If you have a local locksmith that does safe work, I would bring the part to that company to see if they can track down a part for you.

These can sometimes be repaired if both all parts of the handle are available.

Without being able to actually look at the handle, I unfortunately can't round down available manufacturers that have compatible parts for that safe. I hope this helps.

Thanks again for writing,  

Locksmithing

Aaron J. Neil CRL, CJS