Locksmithing/Victor Patents 1904 Safe

Roy wrote at 2014-01-19 03:21:50
I have a smaller 1904 Victor Patents Safe. 18 W X 18 D X 23 H.  It has my great grandfathers name painted on the front at the top. It does not have a separate door handle, the extraction of the door pins happens with the dial. The St Louis logo is just above the dial. Inside is another logo with the word trademark and the date 1885. The dial has the word Victor stamped into it.

I can not see any numbers on it. Where might the numbers be?

Any guess as to its age?, worth?

Its combination is left to X, right past X twice to Y, left past Y once to Z, left to zero where the pin drops, continue left to open

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)