Locksmithing/Eagle Safe Corporation Floor Safe

Birds eye view
Birds eye view  

From the side
From the side  
We've had an Eagle Safe Corp. Floor safe in our garage since we've owned the house. We never got the combination for it. Would it be easy to crack, or if not, how much do you think a lock-smith would charge to open it? Thanks.

Hi Andrew. Could not log in so I appologize. It could cost $150.00 and up. worth it to get open anand be abble to use it. No easy way to do it. It would be the easiest way to open is drill. Sorry I have no magic. What part of AZ are you in? I have a place in Havasu.  

Robert L. Webb

Questions about locks only. I have been a locksmith for over 30 years and am currently the consulting locksmith at one of the largest satellite manufacturers in Southern California. I am a state contractor in the lock/safe field. I will answer questions dealing with residential, commercial and government safes. X07,8 and 9. Mosler 302 and S&G 6700-8400.