Locksmithing/Pro Series Safe

Question
I have the same safe as the one u helped out in a couple of years ago, my problem is, i let the battery run down and dont remember the password order if its *0000* or #0000#, its been sitting for about 6 years, i remember something about a power adapter but cant find anywhere to plug on into, just a jack that looks more like an audio jack...any ideas for me

thanks in advance

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Locksmithing-3110/2010/7/change-pw-open-old.htm

Answer
Eddie,

The "audio jack" port is where you would plug in the power adapter, which is usually simply a pack with 4 AA batteries and the jack.

If you don't have this item, you can try to find a similar jack at Radio Shack to make your own.

Try the zero's to see if it will allow you to open it, if not, you may need a safe tech from a local safe company.

Problem is that the cost to have the container opened may be more than it is worth.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)