Locksmithing/safe combination

The company where I work has a safe that we cannot open and cannot find the combination.
It is a MEILINK SAFE with a combination round dial.  I know it is at least 20 years old.

Can you help me?

Go to fireking.com for more info on your safe and contact tech support. If the company has never changed the combination then they may have a record of it. Have serial number and mod number ready. If it has been changed, then you will have to have a lock/safe tech in your area to open it. Go to   savta.org    and click on "find a tech" for one in your area. Sorry, no magic. Bob

Robert L. Webb

Questions about locks only. I have been a locksmith for over 30 years and am currently the consulting locksmith at one of the largest satellite manufacturers in Southern California. I am a state contractor in the lock/safe field. I will answer questions dealing with residential, commercial and government safes. X07,8 and 9. Mosler 302 and S&G 6700-8400.