Locksmithing/safe combination

Question
The company where I work has a safe that we cannot open and cannot find the combination.
It is a MEILINK SAFE with a combination round dial.  I know it is at least 20 years old.

Can you help me?

Answer
Go to fireking.com for more info on your safe and contact tech support. If the company has never changed the combination then they may have a record of it. Have serial number and mod number ready. If it has been changed, then you will have to have a lock/safe tech in your area to open it. Go to   savta.org    and click on "find a tech" for one in your area. Sorry, no magic. Bob

Locksmithing

Robert L. Webb