Locksmithing/Question About safe

Hi Good day Sir.

I've a bumil safe SD-104A, I only have the keys stamped with numbers 2786, but i've not the password, how can i open it with out knowing the password.

The safe is in my office, on a ship. the last name wasTopaz from Korea, my company bought the ship but somebody forgot ask for the numbers.

hope your help, tks.

There are usually 2 different keys for that safe.

They each only turn one way. One turns to the right and is used with the code to open the safe.

The other one turns to the left and bypasses the electronics and you can open the safe.

Once it is open you can press the reset button to enter a new combination.

If you can find the serial number on the safe you can contact Bumil for a set of keys that includes the bypass key.

Dan Terrigno
American Safe & Vault Service
Cleveland, OH

Dan Terrigno

I can answer questions about commercial locks, card access systems, locksmithing except for cars, safes & safe opening, video surveillance and master key systems

35 years as a locksmith, security system designer and installer, trouble shooting and repair of all manner of security related equipment

Associated Locksmiths of America, Safe & Vault Technicians Association

Attended Miami University, Kent State University, continuing education through the Associated Locksmiths of American

Certified Master Locksmith. Certified ALOA instructor.

Numerous Fortune 500 companies, DOD, and other governmental agencies