Locksmithing/Diplomat Safe

Question
You have been so kind to answer me quickly. And I did find the address and telephone number of the company in Korea in one of your previous answers. I did call before but could not understand their english. Do you have by any chance their e-mail address ?
Thank you in advance

Edward Demolder

Answer
Edward,

Here is the current info that I have for them, though this MAY be a distributor.

About Diplomat Safes

In 1982 a small company was founded in Busan, Korea, named Diplomat safe ltd. At the time when all the local safe makers were in a deep sleep, Diplomat safe was just born latest but grew up rapidly to be now a top leader of fire safe manufacturing business in the world as well as in Korea.

Diplomat safe Headquarters and factory are located in Noksan National industrial Complex, in Busan, which is the most modern industrial area and expands its business activities worldwide. This moment Diplomat safes are supplied to more than 100 countries in the world in a very high reputation.

info@dsafe.co.kr

Web page:     http://dsafe.co.kr/ehtml/main/main.php

Here is info about one of their distributors, who may also be able to help you.

Diplomat Safes
email: sales@diplomatsafes.com.au

National Warehouse
248 Normanby Road
South Melbourne
VIC 3205 Australia

Hope this helps,

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)