Locksmithing/Eagle safe dial replacement

Question
dial
dial  

dial
dial  
I have an old Eagle floor safe. Do you know where I can get a new combination dial for this safe. I have attached couple of pictures. Thank you.

Answer
Bob,

Sorry but this company has been out of business for around 15 plus years.   There are no replacement parts for their equipment.

What this means is that you will either have to have a replacement lock and dial fit to your safe door, or you will need to have someone fabricate or make an existing dial that will work with the existing lock.

In either case, depending on your safe, the cost could exceed the value of your safe.

As you didn't include any information concerning the safe body or its installation, I can't address possibilities for upgrades or replacement.   At this time I can only address the dial.

what is the exact problem with the dial, that requires its replacement???   It may be possible to repair your dial, however I again, need more information.

If you don't have the equipment or ability to effect a DIY repair, then you may need to have a safe technician from a local safe company repair it, or upgrade your safe to a newer lock.
Note:   Depending on the safe door and lock installed, this too may not be possible.   I would need more info and or a photo of the door to address either issue.

Sorry, I don't have a better answer, but generally mechanical problems, such as this, require hands on service and repairs.

if you don't have a local safe company, let me know where you are located and I'll see who I might know in your area, that I might recommend.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)