Locksmithing/Old Mosler Safe

Question
Andy, I dont have the combination for an old Mosler safe, made in Hamilton, OH. Serial #181773. Its a Class One Hour fire rating. Fire Classification C. Class T-20 Burglary.  The safe has been in family for decades, the combination was lost. What is your advice to open it? I live in Maryland, near Wash DC. Mosler is out of business. Is there a phone nbr I can call to ask for combination nbr? How do I get this safe opened? Thanks so much.

Answer
Kevin,

sorry but manufacturers never publish any records for safes.  Once they are out of business the records are gone.   You basically have two options,  you can try all of the possible combinations or you can get a safe technician from a local safe company to open it for you.

Contact a local safe company to have their safe technician schedule a service call to open it.

Sorry,  wish the answer was better.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)