Locksmithing/safe

Question
My buddy gave me a huge Cary safe without combo because he lost it . I was woundering what the #s were that is stamped under the safe

Answer
How many numbers are there? The factory did not put combinations on the safe. Cary has been out of biz for many years.

If there are 6 or 8 numbers, handwritten, it might be  combination. It couldn't hurt to try them.

Failing that, I would look for a local safe technician. Not all locksmiths are qualified to open safes. Get someone who give you a flat rate, not someone who will charge you hourly to practice on your safe. And stay away from guys that promise a $15 service call, they're crooks in my opinion.

Try savta.org or aloa.org for ones in your area. Or post your location and I might know someone that can help you.

Dan Terrigno
American Safe & Vault Service
Cleveland, OH

Locksmithing

Dan Terrigno