Locksmithing/Keep/Safe options

David wrote at 2013-02-08 18:05:00
Hey! Thanks for the answer Dan. I don't know how to upload a pic here but the safe is a square wall safe about 16" by 16" with a black  square offset to the left with a dial with 100 dashes around the edge. The upper left corner says "after dialing combination press here to open". The logo Keep/Safe is on the black dial area. No telling how deep it is without opening it.

We wre in Atlanta, in the Buckhead neighborhood. A recommendation and a guesstimate on cost would be huge.

David wrote at 2013-02-09 03:35:43
Thanks Dan! We live in Buckhead neighborhood of atlanta. A referral would be great, and a ballpark idea of what something like this would cost.

I don't know how to work a pic into this post, but I can describe the safe. It's a wall safe. It's tan and about 16" by 16" and I don't know how deep in the wall. It has a black dial set in a black square, offset to the left of the safe face, with 100 marks that has the Keep/Safe loge on the corner. In the upper left corner is a sticker that says "after dialing combination press here to open.

Again, thanks for the help.

Dan Terrigno

I can answer questions about commercial locks, card access systems, locksmithing except for cars, safes & safe opening, video surveillance and master key systems

35 years as a locksmith, security system designer and installer, trouble shooting and repair of all manner of security related equipment

Associated Locksmiths of America, Safe & Vault Technicians Association

Attended Miami University, Kent State University, continuing education through the Associated Locksmiths of American

Certified Master Locksmith. Certified ALOA instructor.

Numerous Fortune 500 companies, DOD, and other governmental agencies