i built a room at home and i need the hardwere for a vault door includeing locking devise,if i had drawings i could fab myself

I'm sure you will be able to fab the necessary material.   Unfortunately, manufacturers never publish documents or information concerning how they build their safes or vault doors for obvious security and liability reasons, so drawings are going to be slim to none.

As far as the "hardware" for your door, while I'm sure that some items will be available, the majority of the items will have to be custom fabricated for YOUR door.

As far as WHAT hardware you are looking for, you will have to be more specific about what you are looking for.

Parts that are available would include:

Handles & Spindles (L shape to 5 spoke)        $60 to $250
Mechanical locks, dials & rings     standard   $150 to $300
         Vault      $650 to $1000
Electronic Locks (depends on features):        $165 to $2000

Hinges:       Fabricated for application
Bolt work:    Fabricated for application
Handle cam:   Fabricated for application
Guides:       Fabricated for application
Pivots:       Fabricated for application
screws & fasteners:    Order depending on application

Relocking devices, lock attachment and triggering devices:
         $100 to $500

Etc., Etc., Etc.,

Sorry, I can't be more help than this.   I recommend that you find some old safes or doors to look at that have a similar application, and copy or mimic what they have done, other than that you are own.   Remember that necessity is the mother of inventions.

Hope this helps,

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)

Safe and Vault related Questions; Antique Safe Repair and Restoration; With over 40 years in the Safe & Vault industry, if I can't answer your question I know where to get the answer. Current Project: Restoration of two Tilton & McFarland safes from the 1860's. Will answer Safe & Vault related questions concerning age, value, restoration, moving, opening & repairing, parts, operation and history. Note: It is not my intention to teach you to open safes or to provide information which may aid in the unlawful opening of a safe. I will not give out drill points or information which I deem inappropriate.

40 years in the Safe & Vault Industry. Service Manager for one of the largest Safe & Vault companies on the West Coast. Graduate of Lockmasters Safe Lock Servicing, Safe lock Manipulation and Safe Deposit Lock Courses. Graduate of Locksmith Institute. Certified Instructor for the California Locksmith Association teaching Basic and Advanced Lock Servicing, Basic Safe opening and Repairing. Factory Trained by AMSEC, LORD Safes, LeFebure, Mosler, KabaMas, LaGard and Sargent & Greenleaf

SafeCrackers International and the National Antique Safe Association

Graduate of Locksmith Institute 1972 Graduate Lockmasters Safe Lock Servicing 1974 Graduate Lockmasters Safe Lock Manipulation 1975 Graduate Lockmasters Safe Deposit Lock Servicing 1985 Instructor Certified - California Locksmith Association - 1985 Factory trained by AMSEC, MAJOR, STAR, Johnson-Pacific, Kaba-MAS, Allied-Gary, ISM, Lord, Brown Safe, EXL, Mosler, Diebold.

2009 - 2014 - Listed in AllExperts Top 50 Experts. All Expert Categories - Safes & Security Containers, Locksmithing, Antique Safes. Retired US Army Chief Warrant Officer (CW4), with 39 years of total service. With numerous awards from Vietnam, Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom. US Navy - 1971-1981 US Army Reserve 1984-2013 US Army Retired

US Secret Service, FBI, BATF, Local Law enforcment agencies, Diebold, Hamilton Pacific, Red Hawk Int., Chubb International, Bank of America, Wells Fargo Bank, Mechanics Bank, El Dorado Savings Bank, many Credit unions and smaller banks. McDonalds, Togos, BurgerKing, TacoBell, Carls Jr. FoodMaxx, SaveMart, Lucky's, Albertson's, Raley's, Safeway, NobHill, Bell Markets, PW Markets. Great America, Century Theatres, Cinemark Theatres, UA Cinemas, and many homeowners and small businesses. Provide warranty service for lock and safe manufactures. Service Area is Northern California (Fresno to Oregon and Western Nevada)