Locksmithing/combination for Saga Saf-D-Post 910

Question
QUESTION: I HAVE ACQUIRED AN OLD SAGA SAFE #910 WITH COMBINATION LOCKED INSIDE. HOW CAN I GET THE COMBINATION OR FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN OPEN THE SAFE. I LIVE IN NEW MEXICO AND NO ONE CAN HELP ME.

ANSWER: These are not very difficult safe to open by a safe technician.

Not all locksmiths are qualified to do safe work.

See if anybody at these sites is in your area: savta.org or aloa.org

I know a couple of guys in NM. Where are you?

Is this a dial type or keypad type?

Dan

QUESTION: Thanks Dan.  I live in Ruidoso, NM which is a small mountain village. I am about 150 miles south of Albuquerque and 130 miles north of El Paso, TX.
If you know someone, please let me know.   I've tried all locksmiths in my area and no one can help.  Thanks again.   Marie

Answer
From my contact that has commercial safe work done in your area:

"I typically call one of our partners in Las Cruces. Las Cruces is right at 100 miles from Ruidoso. You'll need to ask for Omar. 575-541-8817 They're really good folks."

Perhaps if you're over that way for another reason you could drop it off with these guys.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Dan

Locksmithing

Dan Terrigno