Locksmithing/saf-d-posit model 910

Question
i have the 910 model. it was in the home when we moved in 8 years ago... i do not have the combination.  i would like to use the safe. i want to open it without destroying the safe. the safe is hidden behind a picture so, it is not even that important that i be able to lock the safe again, but i really want to open it....any ideas?

Answer
There is absolutely no reason to destroy this safe to open it.

A competent safe technician (not all locksmiths are safe techs) can either dial it open or drill a small hole, the size of a pencil eraser) and look inside with a scope to determine the combination.

You can find techs at both savta.org and aloa.org.

Ask them about their qualifications. Make sure you get a flat rate for open and repair.

You shouldn't be paying someone hourly to learn on your safe.

If you post the closest major city, I may know someone there that I can refer you to.

In our area, Cleveland OH, the charge would be a $65 trip charge and $195 to open and recover the combination.

Hope this helps.

Dan Terrigno
American Safe & Vault Service
Cleveland, OH

Locksmithing

Dan Terrigno