Locksmithing/Carey safe with yale y6 lock

Question
I need to drill it out and need to know the drill points can you help and which way is the bolt facing . I don't have the combo for the safe and need to open it.

Answer
Robert,

Sorry, bur for obvious security and liability reasons we do not give out any opening instructions other than the proper dialing sequence for the lock.   As we have no way of knowing who you are, what your relationship to the safe is, and/or your authorization to work on the safe we do not give out any information that would pose a security risk to the container.   This policy would still be in effect even if you are a locksmith or safe technician.

I'm sorry but you will need to contact a local safe company to discuss having the safe opened.   If you don't have one nearby, I would be happy to see who I know in your area - I'll need your zip code to come up with a company near you.

I hope you understand the reasons behind our policy.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)