Locksmithing/Diebold Safe Hinges

Question
I need to know how/if we can remove the hinge pins on our Safe.
We are thinking if we put shims in the hinge where there is already some washers we can raise the door almost 1/4" witch would make it so we can put a new floor down.
Our Safe is a Diebold Model # 137480 Serial # 07-002085-81057-02
Any help would be great.Also how old do you think this is?
         Thank Justin

Answer
You would be best to consult a service provider who can assess your needs onsite, I am puzzled that you would have so much clearance between the top of the safe door and the body that you would have room to shim the door up a 1/4" and the door would still close and the bolt would still line up???? To even consider anything you are talking about I would need to see pictures at the least.

Locksmithing

Patrick D. Harrington