Locksmithing/how to get in my major safe when i do have the combination

Question
major safe
major safe  
yes I have a major safe I mainly just need to know the rotation cause it is a five digit safe startinG with 0 and ending with 0, I'Ve been in it before cannot get get into it now

Answer
where are you getting your information about the "5 digits"

It might be a good start for you to contact the manufacture for operating instructions

most common 3 wheel dialing begins 4 turns left to first number, 3 turns right to second number, 2 turns left to 3rd number or the last, which is not likely 0, turn right to stop, open with handle.  

Locksmithing

Patrick D. Harrington