Locksmithing/Safe Key replacement

Question
I have a Protector Safe (from Sisco, Inc. Model 1190, Serial #000904)  I have the combo and the key (which has a number stenciled on it) but want spare keys made but can't find anyone to provide that service as they don't have the key blanks.  Can you help or suggest a place to find this service???  Thank you, Terry!!!

Answer
William,

Unfortunately SISCO safes are all made in Asia, which means that many of the key blanks used are NOT available in this country.   I've refused safes and locks from a couple of the manufacturers simply because they don't provide parts and/or key blanks.

The best I can offer would be to look at your key to see if I can ID it for you.   With a blank number you can then return to your locksmith to see if they can obtain the blank for you.

I can't even offer you SISCO's current contact info.   As they change partners about as often as most of us change underwear, many of the phone numbers I have no longer work.

Take a photo of each side of the key, and email the photos to me at:   andy@securitysafeusa.com      and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Please make sure that the photos are clear enough for me to actually see the key.   If it is blurry or if the flash obscures the key, they don't do me any good.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)