Locksmithing/Vindicator lock II

Question
I have locked my key in the safe to this locking system.  Is there a way that I can bypass the keypad and get into the safe?

Answer
Daren,

Unfortunately since Kaba acquired Vindicator, and discontinued the product, there is no longer any support - Anywhere!   The only company that will still offer any help at all is American Security Products (AMSEC) and then ONLY if the VIN II is on one of their safes.   They will need the serial number of the safe, and they will also require one of their authorized service technicians on site.   They won't even talk to you about it.

So, bottom line, you will need the help of a local safe company.   If the safe is an AMSEC product, they "might" help the tech over the phone.   If the safe is NOT an AMSEC safe, then you will still need the safe tech to open your safe.

There are no parts available for this lock system, so if the safe tech damages the lock to open it, you may have to replace the entire locking system for the safe.

I've been telling my customers for at least the last three years that they need to either replace this system or plan on replacing it because of these reasons.

Sorry, but it may be your turn now.  If you don't have a local safe company - let me have your zip code and I'll see who I know in your area.   Unfortunately, I can't make any promises concerning this.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)