Locksmithing/Cosmo tocabi TB-3 E

Question
Need dial key to open dead battery, can you supplyai

Answer
Victor,

Sorry - I would check with the company that you purchased the safe from.   We only sell and stock quality type safes and locks.   If you didn't get an override key with your safe, or if you lost it, you may be out of luck.  

These safes were originally distributed throughout the US by Cosmo Electronics in Los Angeles, CA.   213-858-0433.   They are obsolete and parts have not been available since the early 90's.   Unknown as to whether or not this company is even in business.

If you don't have a key, then you may have to have a safe technician pick the lock to open the safe for you, other actions may result in the safe being destroyed.

Again, sorry the answer isn't better, but there are no parts, keys, codes, etc. etc. etc. available for this type of safe.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)