Locksmithing/Diebold CashGard Safe

Question
Diebold Dial
Diebold Dial  

Diebold Dial Ring
Diebold Dial Ring  
I moved my Diebold Cash Gard TL15 safe and during the move it fell over onto the dial. I was able to open it and remove the dial. The lock mechanism was not damaged and still functions. I was wondering if parts are available to restore the dial and ring.
Thanks

Answer
Steve,

I'll have to check with Diebold tomorrow to see if these items are still available, but after my last conversation with them about a month ago, they have basically discontinued ALL parts for any round door type safes.

If you are going to continue to use this safe, you may have to repair the pull handle and retrofit another dial in place.    I'll need to know WHAT spindle size your dial currently has - size and thread.   Standard on most dials is 5/16"-40tpi.

Email a request directly to me so that I'll get it tomorrow - other wise I'm liable to forget this request.

Andy@securitysafeusa.com  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)