Locksmithing/lost combination

Question
My Aunt has a Diebold Jr steel toy safe that she has had for many many years. She has lost the combination and would like to get in the little safe without destroying it. The number on the safe is s-351, the box says Superior Mfg co., 14-125 Merchandise Mert, Chicago 54, Illinois. Would you have any suggestions? Thanks for your time. Glenda

Answer
Glenda,

First, I don't deal in toy safes or coin banks, so I have no answer for you.    As this item was made by Superior Manufacturing Company, it is not a Diebold item, though they may have had permission to utilize the name for this toy.

As far as recovery of the combination for this toy container, any safe company or good locksmith shop, should be able to figure it out in a short period of time - however this WILL be a hands on process.

I can't even give you a "dialing sequence" for this toy, without having it in hand to examine.

I wish I could give you a better answer, but you are WAY outside of my area of expertise, as I do not work on, sell or deal in toy or coin banks.

sorry.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)