Locksmithing/Tilton and McFarland

Was wondering if you had any image of vintage locks? I'm looking for some images of Tilton and McFarland locks. A few good images to add to my data base. I'm also looking for some images of RS Wood locks. If you could help that would be greatly appreciated.
thank you,

As I'm not a publisher, I don't have a listing of any photos that I have for any particular lock or locks.   And I'm not sure that I would spend the time to put together a group of photos of every lock in my photo collection.

If you have a particular item or lock that you are looking for, I can address that specific individual item or request, but please don't send me a request for EVERY lock that any particular manufacturer may have used.

Tilton & McFarland used a number of different locks in their safes over the years.   Locks changed and evolved as the company grew older.    While I have several different Tilton & McFarland locks in my collection, I would need more information or a better discription of the exact lock you are looking for.

Another suggestion would be for you to check patent records for any particular lock that you are looking for.   That is probably going to be a more complete reference than my photo library, as I'm only going to have photos of locks that I've crossed paths with at some point.

I'm not familiar with any lock manufacturer by the name of "RS Wood" - so you will also have to be more specific with your request here as well.

Please send your request to me at:   andy@securitysafeusa.com    and I'll see what photos I have that will help.

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)

Safe and Vault related Questions; Antique Safe Repair and Restoration; With over 40 years in the Safe & Vault industry, if I can't answer your question I know where to get the answer. Current Project: Restoration of two Tilton & McFarland safes from the 1860's. Will answer Safe & Vault related questions concerning age, value, restoration, moving, opening & repairing, parts, operation and history. Note: It is not my intention to teach you to open safes or to provide information which may aid in the unlawful opening of a safe. I will not give out drill points or information which I deem inappropriate.

40 years in the Safe & Vault Industry. Service Manager for one of the largest Safe & Vault companies on the West Coast. Graduate of Lockmasters Safe Lock Servicing, Safe lock Manipulation and Safe Deposit Lock Courses. Graduate of Locksmith Institute. Certified Instructor for the California Locksmith Association teaching Basic and Advanced Lock Servicing, Basic Safe opening and Repairing. Factory Trained by AMSEC, LORD Safes, LeFebure, Mosler, KabaMas, LaGard and Sargent & Greenleaf

SafeCrackers International and the National Antique Safe Association

Graduate of Locksmith Institute 1972 Graduate Lockmasters Safe Lock Servicing 1974 Graduate Lockmasters Safe Lock Manipulation 1975 Graduate Lockmasters Safe Deposit Lock Servicing 1985 Instructor Certified - California Locksmith Association - 1985 Factory trained by AMSEC, MAJOR, STAR, Johnson-Pacific, Kaba-MAS, Allied-Gary, ISM, Lord, Brown Safe, EXL, Mosler, Diebold.

2009 - 2014 - Listed in AllExperts Top 50 Experts. All Expert Categories - Safes & Security Containers, Locksmithing, Antique Safes. Retired US Army Chief Warrant Officer (CW4), with 39 years of total service. With numerous awards from Vietnam, Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom. US Navy - 1971-1981 US Army Reserve 1984-2013 US Army Retired

US Secret Service, FBI, BATF, Local Law enforcment agencies, Diebold, Hamilton Pacific, Red Hawk Int., Chubb International, Bank of America, Wells Fargo Bank, Mechanics Bank, El Dorado Savings Bank, many Credit unions and smaller banks. McDonalds, Togos, BurgerKing, TacoBell, Carls Jr. FoodMaxx, SaveMart, Lucky's, Albertson's, Raley's, Safeway, NobHill, Bell Markets, PW Markets. Great America, Century Theatres, Cinemark Theatres, UA Cinemas, and many homeowners and small businesses. Provide warranty service for lock and safe manufactures. Service Area is Northern California (Fresno to Oregon and Western Nevada)