Locksmithing/Diplomat 50 safe

Question
I have  lost  the  code for my safe and I am locked out. Is there any way I could obtain the code number perhaps from the maker as I don't want to destroy the safe. I can supply  ID  if  needed

Answer
Arthur,

Diplomat safes were made in either Australia or Asia.

Diplomat Safes
248 Normanby Road
South Melbourne
VIC 3205 Australia
email: sales@diplomatsafes.com.au

http://www.diplomatsafes.com.au/

You can try to contact them to see if they have any records for your container.   You might also try to contact the company that you obtained the container from.

If this doesn't work, you basically have two options - you can try all of the possible combination for your safe, or you can have a safe technician from a local safe company open it for you, and recover the combination.

As manufacturers NEVER publish this type of information, for obvious security and liability reasons, so I'm not going to have this information.

Hope this helps,

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)