Locksmithing/Mailing safe identity, specifications and value

Question
Meilink CSC safe
Meilink CSC safe  
I am seeking specifics and value for a small cream colored Meilink CSC Safe.  I only have pictures at this point so measurements are approximate.  Overall approximately 25 x 25 x 25". It was previously owned by a bank (US Bank, I think). Numbers found on stickers in several locations are:  SPF1997049066 MFG 4-1997. Locking Device # AA217846 (last number might be an 8). Sargent and Green leaf   The dial lock and handle are on top of a rectangular chrome plate with the handle on the left side.  Two door Hinges are on the right. There are 5 metal (steel?) bars approx 1 - 1.5" long in the interior side, top and bottom of the door that go into matching holes when door is locked.   3 on the left side of the door that go into three holes in the interiors side wall, 1 each bar on the top and bottom.  There is an opening (drop slot?) on the top right rear corner about 1/2" by 4".   I would like to know the ratings for fire, burglary, etc; composition, weight, value, and any other details you can provide.  I have the combination but would like to know the cost to have it changed and what that involves. Driving/shipping it to you or if there is someone you recommend in the Sacramento area. I will send all pics I have and try to get exact measurements.  
I appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you soon

Answer
Mary,

I'll start with the "ratings" - "IF" the safe is a rated safe, then it will have either a manufacturers label or a "UL" label, specifying "WHAT" that rating is!    As you didn't mention any ratings when you listed all of the labels on the safe, then it may NOT be a rated safe.
If your safe has a drop slot in its top, then the best rating that you will get on it, would be the "MINIMUM" burglary rating, and NO fire resistance rating.   This safe is no longer on Meilink's list of current models, but based on similar safes, you are looking at around 600 lbs for weight.   Value is about $600 to $800.

You can always contact the manufacturer with the serial number of the safe to see if you can get a spec sheet on the safe, and/or any documentation on its abilities.

You can contact Meilink at the following:
http://www.fireking.com/mk_home.html
1-800-528-9900

As for combination changing, I'm usually in the Sacramento area at least once or twice every week, so coming by would not be a problem.   Cost for combination changes are (trip charge) $105 and the combination change $50.   If the operating system, lock and/or bolt work needs service, this is $95 and would include the combination change.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at:   510-732-8710.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)