Locksmithing/Shaw & Walker Safe

I Have a Shaw & Walker Safe manufactured between 1912 & 1916 according to the patent numbers on the inside. Some has tried to break into it but did not. Just damaged two hinges. The door will not close properly now it is off by about 1/4 inch. I have called a locksmith in the area but a $ 600.00 cost with No Guarantee of repair is not the way I want to go. Can you recommend a safe company in Mesa , AZ zip 85204 who can guarantee repairs.

Thank You

Have you tried Acme Locksmiths? 480-380-2263
2735 E. Main St. Ste. 10
Mesa, AZ

They're members of the Safe & Vault Technicians Association.

Let me know if you need another refererral and I'll make a post in my safe techs group.

Any pics?

Dan Terrigno
American Safe & Vault Service
Cleveland, OH

Dan Terrigno

I can answer questions about commercial locks, card access systems, locksmithing except for cars, safes & safe opening, video surveillance and master key systems

35 years as a locksmith, security system designer and installer, trouble shooting and repair of all manner of security related equipment

Associated Locksmiths of America, Safe & Vault Technicians Association

Attended Miami University, Kent State University, continuing education through the Associated Locksmiths of American

Certified Master Locksmith. Certified ALOA instructor.

Numerous Fortune 500 companies, DOD, and other governmental agencies