Locksmithing/base of safe

Question
I have a leaco mc-350 safe with a base that was bolted on the
floor and the safe snaps on top of it .It has a small hole on
the front or back of the base so you can put in some kind of
fish-wier rod (like for a car door)and unlock the clip and it
unsnaps the safe from the base...Do not remember how to unlock
the clip..can you please help me...

Joe.      thank you

Answer
I am not familiar with the mounting you describe and you havenít provided any images, I can only suggest referring to your ownerís manual or contacting the original service provider or retailer you purchased from, or you could have a technician come out.

Locksmithing

Patrick D. Harrington