Locksmithing/mosler safe

Locksmithingreenbelt wrote at 2013-07-02 07:45:42
Actually speaking, it is a bit tough to guess the age of the safe by just knowing the number written on the safe. But don't be dishearten, the best way to get the age of locksmith is to call an expert locksmith and I am sure, he can easily let you know about the safe by checking the model, shape and every single small technical details as this is left hand work for them. All the best!

andy wrote at 2013-07-16 02:32:56
For those of us who have been studying and keeping some track of safes made by some of the manufacturers, we can narrow down the actual age of many safes "based on the serial number".   Generally though we do take other items into consideration as well.

Bottom line, research into the manufacturers, dates of operation, and all of the data that we can put together, gives us "approximations" of most dates.   Very few records are available to give us any exact dates.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)