Locksmithing/Opening safe

Question
I have a Rocky Mountain safe , and over the phone I'm trying to give the sequence to a friend , I remember last part is after last digit turn dial twords 90 and you will feel resistance open safe , can you help please I need passport info and I'm away working  , thanks 208-  940 -1227

Answer
High John, I am very sorry but I am not familiar with the safe you are talking about and you did not provide a model number for me to search. The best solution for you is to call the service provider or sales center you purchased from. Or search the model number online for a PDF you can download.

If you have a standard LG or S&G Dial then following the final number you are correct to turn the dial to the right until it stops then retract the bolt works with the handle.  

Locksmithing

Patrick D. Harrington