Locksmithing/Safe dialing

Safe 2
Safe 2  
I have a double door herring hall and marvin safe. Combination is written on the floor joist above, just need to know the dialing sequence on this particular safe. I have pics if that will help

This was around the time that Diebold bought HHM. It probably has a Diebold lock in it.

I would go with 4 times left (counterclockwise) to the first number, 3 times right to the second number, ( do not worry about passing numbers etc. just go to the second number 3 times) 2 times left to the third number.

Then turn slowly right until the dial stops and won't turn any further. Probably around 85 give or take a couple of numbers.

Then turn the handle and pull.

If that doesn't work, let me know.

Dan Terrigno
American Safe & Vault Service
Cleveland, OH

Dan Terrigno

I can answer questions about commercial locks, card access systems, locksmithing except for cars, safes & safe opening, video surveillance and master key systems

35 years as a locksmith, security system designer and installer, trouble shooting and repair of all manner of security related equipment

Associated Locksmiths of America, Safe & Vault Technicians Association

Attended Miami University, Kent State University, continuing education through the Associated Locksmiths of American

Certified Master Locksmith. Certified ALOA instructor.

Numerous Fortune 500 companies, DOD, and other governmental agencies