Locksmithing/John D. Bush safe

Question
My father passed away and left behind an old john d. bush safe it is in apparent good shape and it is open but there is no sign of acombination. Is there some way to research the information.

Answer
Mel,

The "John D. Bush" company is the parent company of Sentry Safes - currently "Sentry Group".   Chances are they are NOT going to have any records or combinations over 10 years old, but you can contact them to find out.

Sentry Safe
Customer Service:    800-828-1438

Sentry Group
900 Linden Ave, Rochester, NY 14625
Customer Service: 800-828-1438 Fax: 585-381-2940

If they don't have any records, then you are back to square one - you can either try all of the possible combinations for your safe, or you can take it to a local safe company to have them open it for you.

Hope this helps,

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)