Locksmithing/Do not have the numbers to open safe.

Question
Mr. Dan , I have a Vanguard VS-200 safe that was given to me but did not know the combination to open it.  It is a good safe and hate to throw it away without seeing if it can be opened.  Can you help me open my safe?  Thank you , Lupe.

Answer
There's no magic way to open a safe with a lost combination.

If you can find the manufacturer they may have the original combination on file if you can give them the serial number of the safe.

A good safe technician may be able to dial it open or drill a tiny hole in it and recover the combination.

I would contact someone locally and get a quote to open it and put it back in service.

Where are you? I may know somebody in that area.

Dan

Locksmithing

Dan Terrigno