Locksmithing/Bill Phillips book test

Question
hi, iv'e been trying to study the bill phillips book for locksmithing and take the test in the back of the book but it dosen't come with answers to see if i got any of them correctly or not, was wondering if i can ask you some of the questions to see if i got them right or not

thank you

M
inspiring locksmith :)

Answer
I am not an authority on the standards set for your city nor am I Bill Phillips, so I can not comment as to the accuracy with which you have retained material as it is outlined in his text. I strongly recommend that if it is credentials you seek, to contact ALOA ( http://www.aloa.org/index.php ) they have resources for training and can advise you if there are accredited members in your area that can direct you to a local training or certificate programs.

Patrick D. Harrington  

Locksmithing

Patrick D. Harrington