Locksmithing/Eagle safe - lost combination numbers

Question
My Eagle safe is locked and I have lost the code of  numbers to open my Eagle safe. Except for the fourth number which I am fairly sure is 96.
There is no pattern number on the outside of the safe.
The front of the safe shows the logo  Eagle Safes at the top of the door and at the bottom the logo and Home Safes
A sticker on the back says Made In Korea

The key number is 2134.

I spoke to a local locksmith and he said that it was merely a matter of contacting the makers and they would tell me the combination if I told them the pattern number. There being no pattern number visible I thought that the key number would suffice.

I have sent a message to the Eagle Safes helpline, with no respons

Answer
Alan,

Unfortunately the Korean safe manufacturers are notoriously bad about answering questions like yours for a couple of reasons.    First would be security and liability - they have no idea who you are, and/or what your relationship to the safe actually is.   Second, is they simply aren't interested in anything BUT selling the product.   Here is their answer to a similar question like yours, from their web site:

"Please contact your distributors authorized by Sun Safes. Sun Safes provide codes only to our authorized distributors. For distributors' information, please contact info@eaglesafes.com with your country, region, model No. and serial No. Model No. and serial No. are located at the back side of the safes. But, if your safe has 'Key changeable combination dial' and if you had changed your personal codes, you need to call a locksmith to break the safe since there is no way to know the code for us. Thank you and good luck! Sincerely yours, Sun Safes Customer service team"

Their contact info is:

www.eaglesafe.com
info@eaglesafe.com

So basically if you don't know who your distributor is (where you acquired the safe), then you will need to have a SAFE TECHNICIAN or Safe Engineer (NOT a locksmith), open your safe and recover or reset your code.

Sorry, but if it were as simple as using a serial number or a key code, your safe really wouldn't be very secure!!!

Wish I could be of more help, but if you can't utilize the distributor, then your alternative would be a local safe company.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)