Locksmithing/Safe puzzle

Question
Inside picture
Inside picture  
Patrick:

An old bank building (built in the 1970s by Wachovia in Durham NC) has recently been renovated to house a bunch of startup companies.

The renovation kept the original vault location - turning it into a lounge and keeping two of the original vault doors.

The landlord has issued a challenge to the first company to open one of the two doors. The access panel on the *inside* of the door is available for inspection and manipulation.

The front/outside of the vault has a spin dial and two combinations. I am assuming that no electricity is currently being supplied to the vault. Is that necessary to open? Assuming we can't get the vault wired - is there any other way to open it (other than drilling / etc).

I don't currently know the manufacturer of the door/lock, but will go back tomorrow and see if I can figure that out.

I do have pictures and will upload a picture of the inside mechanism for your inspection.

Once I get your email - I can send pictures of the outside as well.

I understand this is likely not yet enough information for you - but it's a start. Other than manufacturer and additional pictures, let me know what else I can give you to help us solve the riddle!

Zen

Answer
Harringtons Locksmith Safe and Door Services
Harringtons Locksmith  
"The landlord has issued a challenge to the first company to open one of the two doors.

These are services that I do provide Professionally, I am Happy to participate in your Landlord's Contest provided that, either;

"A"  The financial compensation awarded is equal to or greater than the regular rates I would charge to perform these services for him.

or

"B"  The exposure given to our company during participation in this "contest" was of equal or greater value than the regular rates I would charge to perform these services for him.

or

"C" Your landlord was willing to provide a charitable receipt for the value of the services provided in order to participate in this contest.

If none of these apply and you are just looking for someone to do your homework, I will have to apologize but we do not do that.

Patrick D. Harrington
http://www.HarringtonsLocksmith.com

Locksmithing

Patrick D. Harrington