Locksmithing/Key Blank

I am trying to identify a key blank that I can use to cut a copy key with the inscription:  PYCM S

The lock is fitted to a garage door.  I have traced PYCM key blanks, but they are a different profile.  Searches on most on-line blank suppliers only produces PYCM (X1014F) and not the correct one.

Hi Keith,

Thanks for writing! When I did a search of this code I came up with the following results:

X1014L   Ilco
   LO1   Ilco
   LR1R   Silca

I hope this helps. I will continue to search around, but as you know it can be quite difficult to track down key blanks.

Thanks again for writing.

Aaron Neil  

Aaron J. Neil CRL, CJS

I can answer questions related to general locksmithing, lock repair, lock replacement, electronic access control, safe operation, safes service and safe repair. I can also answer your questions about security upgrades and I have access to a vast library of locksmith information that I can research to make sure I am answering your question to the best of my ability.

I have been involved in the Locksmith Industry since 2002. I have owned my own Locksmith Service company since 2010. Prior to this I was employed at a large locksmith company where I was able to increase my knowledge of locks, doors, safes and access systems.

Associated Locksmith of America Central New York Locksmith Association Greater Oswego Fulton Chamber of Commerce Greater Oneida Chamber of Commerce

Graduated Professional Locksmith Program in 2002. I graduated the Advanced Locksmith Program in 2003. I attended numerous classes available to members through the Associated Locksmiths of America and the Safe and Vault Technicians Association. In 2009 I earned by CRL (Certified Registered Locksmith) certificate from ALOA.