Locksmithing/OLD Diebold Safe

I have a BIG safe, weighs approximately 750 lbs., it is a Diebold Serial number 82-79906 Model Number 2921 and it is in great shape and is good to keep important documents. It use to be in a Montgomery Wards store many years ago. I was wondering if you know anyone that might know how old this safe is and now that I am getting older, with no heirs a fair market price to sell it for. I am so sorry to bother you, but, you seem to be an expert.

Hi Suzanne. Any chance you could post a pic? Diebold made so many different safes it's hard to tell which one you have. The serial number is useful to Diebold for servicing purposes.

Is it around 36" tall and 25" wide?

Good working condition?

Rolland safe in Dallas are good people. If it's a commercial grade safe they might be interested in buying it.

Dan Terrigno

I can answer questions about commercial locks, card access systems, locksmithing except for cars, safes & safe opening, video surveillance and master key systems

35 years as a locksmith, security system designer and installer, trouble shooting and repair of all manner of security related equipment

Associated Locksmiths of America, Safe & Vault Technicians Association

Attended Miami University, Kent State University, continuing education through the Associated Locksmiths of American

Certified Master Locksmith. Certified ALOA instructor.

Numerous Fortune 500 companies, DOD, and other governmental agencies