Locksmithing/OLD Diebold Safe

Question
I have a BIG safe, weighs approximately 750 lbs., it is a Diebold Serial number 82-79906 Model Number 2921 and it is in great shape and is good to keep important documents. It use to be in a Montgomery Wards store many years ago. I was wondering if you know anyone that might know how old this safe is and now that I am getting older, with no heirs a fair market price to sell it for. I am so sorry to bother you, but, you seem to be an expert.

Respectfully,

Suzanne

Answer
Hi Suzanne. Any chance you could post a pic? Diebold made so many different safes it's hard to tell which one you have. The serial number is useful to Diebold for servicing purposes.

Is it around 36" tall and 25" wide?

Good working condition?

Rolland safe in Dallas are good people. If it's a commercial grade safe they might be interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Dan

Locksmithing

Dan Terrigno