Locksmithing/broken lock bolt mechanism on a safe

Question
Hello
I have recently had a Meilink 10XD s/n 72-9210 safe given to me with a lock bolt handle that will just spin. I have the combination but I suspect that someone tried to force the handle open because a few months ago the safe worked but it has been sitting out in the warehouse where there are people working 24/7. if I have researched this correctly I believe there is a shear screw on the mechanism that has been broke. needless to say but the door is closed and am wondering if a hole can be drilled from the outside to one of the lock pins to push the pin in to active all the pins to open the door when I put the combination in. if so where can I fine the measurements to locate the best pin to do this with?
I am wanting to use the safe after I repair it.
I can send a photo of the safe if that would help.
thanks

Answer
Hi Mike,

sorry but other than offering the correct dialing sequence for a particular lock,  we do not provide any information about opening safes for obvious security and liability reasons.     This would especially include any drill points.

We have no way of verifying who you are,  and/or your relationship to the safe.

While I do understand your situation,  the best I can offer is to direct you to a local safe company.   Check your local yellow pages under safes & vaults for a local company.   If you don't have a local safe company, let me know where you are located ( zip code ) and I'll see who I might know nearby.

Again I'm sorry about this,  but I'm sure you understand why we have this policy.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)