You are here:

Locksmithing/Depth and space key set


I am working on a project that requires depth and space keys for
Corbin Russwin system 70 keyway's.
Can you please tell me the best source for me to obtain these perhaps
on the web?  I will be forever filing these 6 pinners
And there's no room for error! My hands shake
A bit too much for perfection.
I am learning the trade and my local locksmith
guy has been too busy to get back to me.
I have 2 non-coding machines (HPC and
Ilco), both manual. I have 15 cylinders to
work on. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks, Cal

Have you tried any of the lockmith suppliers, such as Hawley Lock or The Locksmith Store?

You might try to find locksmiths in your area that might cut you some on their code machine.

I don't think Corbin Russwin sells a depth key set anymore.



All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dan Terrigno


I can answer questions about commercial locks, card access systems, locksmithing except for cars, safes & safe opening, video surveillance and master key systems


35 years as a locksmith, security system designer and installer, trouble shooting and repair of all manner of security related equipment

Associated Locksmiths of America, Safe & Vault Technicians Association

Attended Miami University, Kent State University, continuing education through the Associated Locksmiths of American

Awards and Honors
Certified Master Locksmith. Certified ALOA instructor.

Past/Present Clients
Numerous Fortune 500 companies, DOD, and other governmental agencies

©2017 All rights reserved.