Locksmithing/Diebold safe

Good afternoon, my company just purchased an old ware house there was an  old fireproof safe Diebold brand. IT IS OPENED, I have model & serial number. it is a dial combination NO ONE has any idea of correct combination. the back panel I removed 14 screws around entire door. there are two phillps screws holding on brass plate cover. Once removed, there are two large screws on right Top & Bottom, two smaller screws on left top and bottom. It has a brass slide plate that retracts to open door. I would describe the mechanism as blades. CAN you assist in how to reset?

This sounds like a Diebold 3 wheel combinations lock. Can you post any pics?

Diebold has been is business for over 150 years and made a number of locks.

The process for servicing and resetting a combination lock has a number of critical steps and assumes basic knowledge of how safes work.

The problem is, if you do it wrong you have a locked up safe that will cost money to open without destroying it.

You can check SAVTA.org or ALOA.org for safe techs and locksmiths in your area.

Send me your city/state. I may know someone there that is qualified.

Dan Terrigno

I can answer questions about commercial locks, card access systems, locksmithing except for cars, safes & safe opening, video surveillance and master key systems

35 years as a locksmith, security system designer and installer, trouble shooting and repair of all manner of security related equipment

Associated Locksmiths of America, Safe & Vault Technicians Association

Attended Miami University, Kent State University, continuing education through the Associated Locksmiths of American

Certified Master Locksmith. Certified ALOA instructor.

Numerous Fortune 500 companies, DOD, and other governmental agencies