Locksmithing/Gary Floor Safe

Question
I need to move a safe due to a remodel.  This Gary Floor Safe has a metal plate bolted to the floor. There are two metal tabs on the back of the plate that slide into the back of the safe and then if hooks onto something in the front bottom of the safe. How do I remove the safe from the plate to get to the bolts that hold the plate down?

Answer
Hi Jim,

I'm pretty sure I have an idea about what you are referring to, however I will need to see a photo to make sure we are talking apples and apples.

Send photos of the plate and safe to me at     andy@securitysafeusa.com    so that I can see what you have.  

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)