Locksmithing/schlage double cylinder

Question
This schlage lock has a small rimmed hole on the right side of the key on each cylinder. Is this by chance a screw, allen screw, to be removed? looks like trox on the inside

Answer
Hello Mike,

I believe that is an older model and each side has 1 mounting screw.  Insert your working key and turn until the plate above the screw moves out of the way then you can remove the screw.  Do this from both sides, one at a time.

The other option is that there is a tack in the screw head.  Pry the tack out, it will be difficult, then you can remove the screw.

If this is not what you have please reply and include a photo.

James

Locksmithing

James