Locksmithing/Lost Diebold safe numbers

The owner of the house I'm about to move to, is leaving me Diebold safe box (not sure what serial number yet). Only downside of this, is that owner remembers only code 2 numbers. According to owner, his son locked the safe and they never had opened it since then.
How can I get this safe unlocked, so I could use it for my purposes?

Thanks in advance for sharing information/suggestions/recommendations.

MOST Diebold safes have a 3 number combination.

If you know two of the three, you only need to dial 100 combinations at the most.

Can you post a pic of the whole safe and a close up showing the dial and handle?

Serial numbers aren't much help because most safe combinations are changed throughout the life of the safe.

I can probably ID the safe from the pictures and tell you how to dial the combination.

Dan Terrigno

I can answer questions about commercial locks, card access systems, locksmithing except for cars, safes & safe opening, video surveillance and master key systems

35 years as a locksmith, security system designer and installer, trouble shooting and repair of all manner of security related equipment

Associated Locksmiths of America, Safe & Vault Technicians Association

Attended Miami University, Kent State University, continuing education through the Associated Locksmiths of American

Certified Master Locksmith. Certified ALOA instructor.

Numerous Fortune 500 companies, DOD, and other governmental agencies