Locksmithing/lost combination

Question
i have a montgomery ward article number 9031 safe that my mother gave to me. she does not know the combination. it is open right now and i have the combination. it is a661205. thank you very much

Answer
Jason,

I'm kind of confused???

You start out in the subject line stating "lost combination", but then in your question, you indicate that YOU have the combination.

I'm assuming that you mean that you NEED the combination.

Montgomery Wards was not a manufacturer.   They had safes made for them by several other companies, most of which are out of business now.

Bottom line, the answer is pretty easy here.   As long as the safe is open, you can take it to a local safe company to have them either recover the current combination, or to reset it to a new combination.

Hope this helps,

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)