Locksmithing/My Meilink safe

I was able to open the safe with the instructions on this site, Thank you but once opened I can't lock it. The combo lock won't turn when I close the door. Any ideas?
Thank you So much!!

there might be a small pin on the edge of the hinge side of the door that when the door closes it pushes in allowing the handle to raise then the dial will spin. Or the door is not going closed all the way. Make sure that there is no dirt in the holes that the bolts go into. good luck, lock bob.

Robert L. Webb

Questions about locks only. I have been a locksmith for over 30 years and am currently the consulting locksmith at one of the largest satellite manufacturers in Southern California. I am a state contractor in the lock/safe field. I will answer questions dealing with residential, commercial and government safes. X07,8 and 9. Mosler 302 and S&G 6700-8400.