Locksmithing/centory mc350m safe

Question
I usually open my safe just using the key but today it will not open it also has a dial . how do I open it now if I have no idea what the combination is

Answer
Rebecca

Chances are, you were using your container, with the combination already dialed - so that you could use the key only.    Somehow the combination has been spun off.    If you don't have the combination then your options are limited.
Do you have the original documents that came with the container???    generally the combination would have been printed by the manufacturer in the paper work.

If you are not sure who the actual manufacturer is, you may have to go back to the store where you obtained it through to see if they have info on this maker.

You can contact the manufacturer to see if they have a listing of what the safe was originally set on, or you can try dialing all the possible combinations, or you can have it opened by a local safe company.

Sorry, it doesn't get any better than this.    If they were easy to open, they wouldn't call them "Safes"!

hope this helps, or at least points you in the right direction.

Locksmithing

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)