Locksmithing/safety deposit box key

Question
My 92 year old Mother has come to live with me. She has Alzheimer and remembers nothing.  When going through her things I found her apartment keys and what looks like a safety deposit box key. I am hoping you can identify the bank that issued it as my Mother does not remember even having a box. The key has an embossed Dutch windmill on one side and the number H29 on the other. My Mother lived in Lincoln Park Michigan until 2 years ago. I would appreciate any info you could offer.

Thank you.

Answer
images of the keys would be much more helpful given that you can only describe the details you perceive to be of importance. That being said I would likely start with financial institutions she was known to visit or within her vicinity, ask them which locksmith they use and speak with them as well.

Locksmithing

Patrick D. Harrington